Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ldorie Posted: Saturday, May 17, 2008 12:48:11 PM(UTC)

I purchased a 8535760 pump motor assembly -- how do I remove the old motor. It looks like it just twists off but it is on very tight. What is the recommended way to get the old motor off?
Admin / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 1:30:57 PM(UTC)

Yeah, I never did like rebuilding dishwasher pumps. On this design people usually end up breaking the disc mount while trying to loosen it up, but sounds like you did good. Almost done.
dudedudeness Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 5:55:51 AM(UTC)

Found out just how rusted on some of those parts can wind up being after years of service, no wonder it appears most people just wind up changing the whole fricken housing ! thanks though....
Admin / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 8:33:44 AM(UTC)

You're planning on replacing the impeller/seal kit anyway, right? Break the old seal then.

- Diagrams for Model DU840CWDB5

Break #8 and remove #12 screws.

Let me know...
dudedudeness Posted: Monday, August 27, 2007 4:11:49 PM(UTC)

Removed pump and motor housing, working on removing the motor to get to the seals etc; behind the impeller , motor feels pretty locked on, already removed the disk mount and now working on getting the motor broke free. thanks,