Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
WilliamM/APP Team Posted: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 6:15:50 AM(UTC)

Marc1984, in regards to the drain, it would be recommended that the drain hose and sump are inspected for any clogs. If there are no clogs, the drain pump can be tested for incoming voltage during a drain cycle and if there is voltage, the drain pump has failed. In regards to the water at the beginning, if it is clear it is an indicator that the water inlet valve is leaking by and will need to be replaced.
Marc1984 Posted: Saturday, March 9, 2024 11:21:42 AM(UTC)

https://youtube.com/shor...vXBs?si=lEuKqU--HW60rFIs]Issue video

Hello,

My Samsung dishwasher has drainage issues at the beginning of the cycle. When I start it, and it’s full of water, it will sometimes try to drain for a long time without success. It will then display an OC code. The first time it happened, it even leaked on the floor. When I drain it using a shop vac, I can restart it and it will complete the cycle. Please see the video through the link posted at the beginning of the post. Thank you very much,