Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
mvmone Posted: Saturday, September 5, 2015 12:43:19 PM(UTC)

::bump:: 196 views and no replies? Anyone? :confused:
mvmone Posted: Wednesday, July 1, 2015 11:37:30 AM(UTC)

Recently, we noticed dishes weren't coming dry, there was a white residue on some of them, however, for the most part, it was cleaning the dishes. We then noticed mildew all over the utensil baskets. I thought for sure it was the heater. I ordered a new one (only $25), removed the old one, and tested it...it was fine. ~12 Ohms. I tested the new one ~12 Ohms as well. Decided to install the new one anyway. Ran it, same issue. Which, according to most of what I've read, leaves the control panel as the issue. Before I plunk down ~$500 on a control panel...could this issue also be vent/upper exhaust-fan related? The mildew makes me think that it's possible that it's not ventilating properly...or am I just grasping at straws to avoid the inevitable? I'd appreciate the thoughts of a pro here before I move forward. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Best,
mvmone