Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
pablack00 Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014 9:30:54 AM(UTC)

I've read the replacing the wash impeller:

Whirlpool 99002659 Wash Impeller Assembly - AppliancePartsPros.com

and the pump filter:

Whirlpool W10192799 Pump Filter - AppliancePartsPros.com

Can help with the deposits I'm getting on the glasses in our dishwasher. I also noticed that the paper on top of the pump filter was torn in places. I'm assuming this is not good and is a reason to replace it.
denman Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014 5:12:01 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Parts for Maytag MDBH945AWW Dishwasher - AppliancePartsPros.com

I do not know what part you are referring to.

If you click on a part's picture or description often another page will open with more views of it and often a Q&A section. Perhaps this will help you.
Note that if you click on a different view of a part it will enlarge.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
pablack00 Posted: Friday, April 18, 2014 4:54:21 AM(UTC)

I have a 8 year old Maytag MDBH945AWW that is leaving food deposits on glasses, mostly in the top rack, but has started leaving it on all dishes in both the top and bottom racks. I've run multiple cleaning cycles with vinegar and commercial cleaners (CLR, dishwasher magic). I've cleaned out the wash arms (top and bottom) with CLR, and removed the lower wash arm and cleaned out debris.

When I cleaned out the debris I noticed a tear in a part, a paper that seemed to be under the filter pit. From looking at a diagram it might be part of the pump filter. If I replace the impeller shoud I also try and replace the pump filter? I don't want to order the part until I have an idea of what I should replace.

Thanks!
pblack00