Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Saturday, September 12, 2009 7:22:12 AM(UTC)

Try using a small mirror and a flashlight to locate the exact location of the leak.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
maintainitcos Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 11:05:44 PM(UTC)

It sounds like its leaking out of the shaft seal, thats fairly common on those units, AP631386 is the part you will need to get . It is a service kit that includes the impeller and seals.

You will need to pull the unit out from under the cabinet, and carefully flip it on its back to service it properly.
must9450 Posted: Friday, September 11, 2009 1:27:16 PM(UTC)

When GE profile dishwasher is running it's leaking from bottom..Upon inspection it appears to be leaking from the front on the pump housing where the motor shaft goes in. I'm not positive about the leak location, the water is coming off the bottom mount screw for the motor. Is this an easy fix? I havn't pulled the dishwasher out of the cabinet,yet. I'm just trying to help elderly parents out. THANK-You for all of your help. Steve:confused: