Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
kingska Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2011 9:13:13 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: HELP in MN Go to Quoted Post
Can anyone help? PLEASE?

I have exactly same problem. Did you find out what went wrong and fix the dishwasher?

After long research, I found it could be one of these three:
1. Control board - this will be expensive part.
2. Inlet valve
3. Floating switch

In order to find out which went wrong I will get multimeter for test. Hopefully it is not control board....
HELP in MN Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:23:58 PM(UTC)

Can anyone help? PLEASE?
HELP in MN Posted: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:45:51 PM(UTC)

Our dishwasher is 1.25 years old and already not working (grrr!). When it is turned on, the lights cycle through like a normal wash cycle, but the motor isn't engaged nor does any water cycle through. This happened about a month ago and I took everything apart to make sure all of the connections were secure and it started working again...not this time. Any ideas?

Also, the dishwasher is connected to a light switch...which I find very odd, but it's been helpful in keeping my 18 month old's fingers from starting the dishwasher every 10 minutes! Could this have caused the problem? Is it okay to turn on and off the dishwasher in this fashion?

Thanks in advance for your help!