Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
mitcheja31@yahoo.com Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2011 9:43:00 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: ole joe Go to Quoted Post
My daughters GE Nautilus DW wasn't pumping all the water completely out, left some in the bottom. So I figured just needed to clean the screen as I read online. But on further examination, It wasn't blasting the water inside like it should, didn't push water to the top and didn't drain well. The motor runs fine, the solenoid switches as it should, checked the check valve Part #564 and it looks in good shape, put a new impellar kit in it and still the same result. What else could it be preventing it from washing as it should and pumping out??? Thanks.

I'm having the same problem with my GE Nautilus
ole joe Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 5:50:24 PM(UTC)

My daughters GE Nautilus DW wasn't pumping all the water completely out, left some in the bottom. So I figured just needed to clean the screen as I read online. But on further examination, It wasn't blasting the water inside like it should, didn't push water to the top and didn't drain well. The motor runs fine, the solenoid switches as it should, checked the check valve Part #564 and it looks in good shape, put a new impellar kit in it and still the same result. What else could it be preventing it from washing as it should and pumping out??? Thanks.