Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Foot Stomper Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2016 9:24:20 AM(UTC)

Foot Stomper Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2016 9:23:01 AM(UTC)

Door latch won't hold so ordered a new one part number 8198380, installed it, it has not improved my problem at all.
The door barely holds the latch, recently, the door would pop open during a cycle, we'd puch it closed, hit start and away it go go again... now it won't hold the door at all. As soon as I release pressure on the door, it pops open. The latch is trying to hold, but can't.
I've tried bending the latch ring that is mounted to the unit but that didn't help at all.
This seems so strange! If I hold the latch and latch ring in my hand, I can see how it should work, but after installing everything, it doesn't hold the door.

Very recently I replaced a door roller string at the bottom that supports the weight of the door... could something be wrong with my install? The door opens smoothly, no noise, easy up and easy down...perfect operation.
[IMG]https://goo.gl/photos/giUVjqvjD4SezY746[/IMG]