Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:42:18 PM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Parts for Whirlpool GU2455XTST0 Dishwasher - AppliancePartsPros.com

Since the board is getting voltage I would say that the control board is toast.

You may want to consider getting it from AppliancePartsPros as they will let you return it if it does not solve the problem. See their return police.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
LOOKING FOR ANSWERS Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:36:21 PM(UTC)

Wow, in looking at the several items covered on Dishwashers, I was hoping to find out what is happening with the one I have as it won't start.
There is No response at all in trying to turn it on. I have checked power to the unit. Checked the Fuse and it's good, removed the board and cleaned connections. Checked door switches and they are good. Checked the motor for obstructions and nothing. I have power to the board, but no response. I have tried the reset, and also the lockout clearing still nothing. What am I missing? One puzzling item,,,, after leaving it alone for several hours, some of the lights on the keyboard and two dash marks come up on the timer, but they are very faint.
Tired of doing dishes manually...