Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Joe / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 12:30:28 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Moe147 Go to Quoted Post
This Kenmore Elite dishwasher Mod#665.15933000 below three thrmo fuses when it reaches the end of the washing cycle. I think the thermister is no good when I test it for continuity.or should I test it while it is in hot water.

Moe,
Is this the thermal fuse you're discussing Part number: AP3178588
Part number: AP3178588

If so, You are installing the complete assembly, including the wires, and following the instructions to a "tee".
You can test the thermistor at room temperature, it should have a resistance of 48 to 52 K ohms. and the limit thermostat should have a "closed" circuit below 170 dgrs.F.
You will need to check and make sure you have a minimum voltage of 110 VAC"under a load" with the motor running or heater on.

Thanks and Good Luck,
:) :) :)
Moe147 Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 8:59:58 AM(UTC)

This Kenmore Elite dishwasher Mod#665.15933000 below three thrmo fuses when it reaches the end of the washing cycle. I think the thermister is no good when I test it for continuity.or should I test it while it is in hot water.