Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, December 7, 2007 12:27:11 PM(UTC)

I need the complete model number of the dishwasher.

Post it as a new thread, please.

Gene.
willbill Posted: Friday, December 7, 2007 10:07:33 AM(UTC)

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
willbill Posted: Friday, December 7, 2007 10:03:30 AM(UTC)

I am having problems also with dishwasher not draining. The pump motor runs , but no water out of hose . Hose was disconnected into bucket and no water came out. Dishwasher has not been used in about four months.
Gene Posted: Friday, December 7, 2007 9:13:20 AM(UTC)

Did the motor work when it was supposed to drain after the rinse cycle?

Gene.
doityourselfer Posted: Friday, December 7, 2007 8:02:13 AM(UTC)

Maybe I'm uncertain of what you are asking. It went through the wash cycle, drained, rinse cycle and did not drain.
Gene Posted: Thursday, December 6, 2007 1:38:02 PM(UTC)

Did the pump work to drain after rinse or it's just skipped the drain?

Gene.
doityourselfer Posted: Thursday, December 6, 2007 1:13:31 PM(UTC)

I removed the drain hose where it drains under the sink and there is nothing clogging it. What and where is the air gap? You mentioned on top of the sink but I'm still uncertain.
doityourselfer Posted: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:57:58 AM(UTC)

Thanks Gene. I took the hose off that connects to the drain pipe under the sink and ran it through the drain portion of the wash cycle and it drained well. When I ran it through the rinse cycle, the washer filled up with water, went through the rinse cycle but did not drain. The wash cycle drains but not the rinse cycle.
Gene Posted: Monday, November 19, 2007 6:48:44 PM(UTC)

The lid switch is a part of the clothes washer. Your dishwasher does not have a such part.

The first thing I would check is the air gap on top of the sink. Remove the cover and the top piece from the air gap and check it for a clog.

If there is nothing wrong then check the check valve under the dishwasher (the piece where the drain hose is connected to). Remove the drain hose (be prepared to loose some water on the floor) and unscrew the check valve from the pump. Inspect it for a clog.

Gene.
doityourselfer Posted: Monday, November 19, 2007 7:01:10 AM(UTC)

I have a dishwasher that drains fine on the wash cycle, but after completing the rinse cycle, it won't drain. I noted on a previous thread an individual fixed the same problem with replacing the lid switch. What is and where is the lid switch?