Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
RobertRo Posted: Friday, March 18, 2016 5:27:07 AM(UTC)

Did you fix your problem? I have Kenmore Ultra Wash. I hear a crackling noise from the drain pump when drain cycle starts. The noise stops after a few seconds and continues draining. I can't see any blockage. I suspect electrical problem with drain pump.
jsnider608 Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:09:26 PM(UTC)

Is there anyone out there that can help?
jsnider608 Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:54:26 AM(UTC)

My dishwasher is probably about 5 years old. About a week ago, it started making a grinding noise when the drain cycle would started, but it eventually went away so I chaulked it up as fixed. Now the dishwasher won't drain at all. If you run it, the dishwasher will shut off when the drain cycle should start leaving the tub full of water. If you hit the "Cancel/Drain" button, it makes a click sound like something is trying to engage then a light hum. I have taken the inside filter apart down to what I believe was the impeller looking for a clog and didn't see anything. I have disconnected the hose that connects to the house drain and it's not clogged at that point. Have I checked everywhere a clog is possible? Does it sound like the drain pump is bad?