Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Clrwtr Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 6:18:46 PM(UTC)

Oooops, nevermind that last post....I got the service manual. Thanks again.
Clrwtr Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 5:12:58 PM(UTC)

I signed on to the site to download the manual and I got and error stating I don't have access to download the service manual. I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks.
denman Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 1:27:52 AM(UTC)

The following should help.
KitchenAid KD-01 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Service Manual - ApplianceDigest.com

You have to join the site to download the manual but it is free and this is a very good site for manuals and other info for the appliance repair DIYer.

I put a very light coating of white lithium grease on the seal before installing, makes it easier to position the pump assy.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
Clrwtr Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:35:37 PM(UTC)

I just ordered part # AP4434617 with the help of customer service to fix the problem I'm having with my very noisy dw. Are there any instructions on how to do this? I'm pretty handy but would like to get something to refer to rather than "guess". Thanks.
Clrwtr Posted: Monday, April 11, 2011 5:37:15 PM(UTC)

Ok, I did some research and it appears I need to order part # AP4434612 ? Can someone help and tell me if that is the correct part for my model dishwasher? Thanks to anyone that can help me.
Clrwtr Posted: Sunday, April 10, 2011 8:42:56 AM(UTC)

My DW is working fine but very noisy. Repairman stated "found noise in both wash and drain motors". Suggested replacing the unit because repair would cost approx $400. The question I have is what exactly do I need to purchase. I want to make sure I know everything up front before I buy 1 part and then realize I need something else. Besides the noisy the dw works like new. Thanks - Mark