Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
AWA13 Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 6:59:35 PM(UTC)

OMG, I can't believe this! Thank you so much. THis has been the single most painful dishwasher installation I have EVER done. Mine didn't even come with the user manual or any parts.

Thank you Thank you for this question and ANSWER!!
mandm97 Posted: Sunday, November 28, 2010 9:38:23 AM(UTC)

Thanks! Exactly what I needed...no longer need to pull out hair!!
madhenry Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:44:56 AM(UTC)

Per customer service at Kitchenaid ( from e-mail of directions not included in my book either) ( should be on page 24 of install manual)

( on some models)
1. Remove the bottom sound pad from inside the dishwasher and take it out of the plastic bag.
2. Place pad on the floor in front of the dishwasher, making sure lettering is facing up and vinyl pad faces down.
3. Fold up and hold the side panels down. Slowly slide the pad toward the back of the dishwasher as far as it will go, making sure not push or pull any wires or hoses. (do not force.) Side panels will open to proper position.

NOTE: If there are pipes or other obstructions coming up through the floor, you will need to cut a slit in the pad to fit around the obstacle.
4. Fold the front end of the pad up into position. Make sure the vinyl pad is tucked up behind the door and the dishwasher front legs as shown. ( Picture not included) but I think you should be able to figure it out...Good Luck

Originally Posted by: laurie.a.gaddy@gmail.com Go to Quoted Post
I'm installing a brand new KitchenAid dishwasher and there are no instructions as to where to install P/N W10084568. It's a sound installation piece with a white styrofoam piece stapled to a black rubber piece with horizontal ridges. Does it slide under dishwasher? Does it not even go with my model of KitchenAid KUDS301VBL? Help, please.:confused:
tasha stroud Posted: Sunday, September 26, 2010 3:49:25 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: mtbob840 Go to Quoted Post
Go to http://c.sears.com/assets/misc/17092i.pdf page 19 gives the information requested. I had the same issue:)

Thank you so much, we had the same problem! Solved!
b0ndman4u Posted: Tuesday, June 8, 2010 7:08:48 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the link. I just installed this dishwasher today and had no clue where the sound insulation part went. Not sure why this info is not in the Kitchenaid installation instructions I received from Lowe's. The link you provided was very informative!
dwnewb Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 6:33:50 PM(UTC)

I also just got a KUDS30IVBL from Lowes this weekend, and the manual said nothing of this part. I almost threw it out. Thanks for the link, mtbbob.
prodgers98 Posted: Friday, February 19, 2010 2:30:46 PM(UTC)

Thanks. The page with instructions for the sound barrier is missing from the installation instructions that came with the new diswasher.

Originally Posted by: mtbob840 Go to Quoted Post
Go to http://c.sears.com/assets/misc/17092i.pdf page 19 gives the information requested. I had the same issue:)
mtbob840 Posted: Saturday, November 21, 2009 5:05:05 AM(UTC)

laurie.a.gaddy@gmail.com Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 5:44:49 PM(UTC)

I'm installing a brand new KitchenAid dishwasher and there are no instructions as to where to install P/N W10084568. It's a sound installation piece with a white styrofoam piece stapled to a black rubber piece with horizontal ridges. Does it slide under dishwasher? Does it not even go with my model of KitchenAid KUDS301VBL? Help, please.:confused: