Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BELLEBORICUA  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 25, 2010 6:15:12 PM(UTC)
BELLEBORICUA

Groups: Registered

:( Hello, was told today by technician that I need the bearing to repair the loud noise the washer makes ONLY when it spins. Everything else works like it was new, this is my only problem since I bought it 3 years ago. Then he said that they don't sell just the bearing, that I have to buy the whole tub and that it will cost almost $600.00. Any suggestions out there, is it true that I CAN NOT get the bearing by itself ??? Can I find just the bearing and where ??? Thank you all for the help !!! He also said that this happens frequently with this model...:eek:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

becky67  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 4:32:19 PM(UTC)
becky67

That is what I was told also! Extrmely dissapointed in this. You spend a thousand dollars on a washer and you have to spend that much to get it fixed? I am looking on a site now for the tub. don't know if it is the same thing or not yet. IF so it is 202.00 haven't gotten to the shipping price yet...

I did call up and complain to Whirlpoo. I can get 25% off another washer or they said something about selling me the part at cost....
vann  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2010 10:58:10 AM(UTC)
vann

Try ********. You can probally get a new/slightly used washer for less than $300.00
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply