Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
samaddie  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2010 6:01:18 PM(UTC)
samaddie

Groups: Registered

The washer works on all modes and automatically advances through each cycle. However, when it reaches the spin cycle on any mode the basin stops. The pulleys and belt spin as if it were working but the basin does not and the washer will not drain. I had an issue with the Wig-Wag before but have checked it and that appears to be fine. Since this washer is so old, I don't want to dump hundreds into it's repair but if it is a simple inexpensive fix I would like to try it.

Any suggestions?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.