Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ladyred1101  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 6:40:20 AM(UTC)
ladyred1101

Groups: Registered

the washer comes on the lights light up but it does nothing but count down on the timer. No water enters, no spins nothing. Please help. It did this mid wash so I have a load of white sitting in bleach water.:( :(
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:46:30 AM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
The model number you posted is incomplete. Verify and repost it.

Gene.
ladyred1101  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:14:11 AM(UTC)
ladyred1101

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
The model number you posted is incomplete. Verify and repost it.

Gene.[/quot

GLTF2940ES0
Gene  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2010 4:30:33 PM(UTC)
Gene

Perform the diagnostic as described in the Tech sheet and post the results.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for FRIGIDAIRE GLTF2940ES0 Frigidaire/washer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.
ladyred1101  
#5 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2010 11:00:08 AM(UTC)
ladyred1101

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Perform the diagnostic as described in the Tech sheet and post the results.

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for FRIGIDAIRE GLTF2940ES0 Frigidaire/washer | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.

Gene, I'm shopping for a new washer. My frigidaire is dead after five years. Any suggestions. I have the dryer still, im moving to a new house where I have them side by side so front load is not a must but with kids sturdy and cost efficient is. the sales guy kept pushing the steam feature. top load was actually less expensive. any help would be great.
Gene  
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 23, 2010 4:11:26 PM(UTC)
Gene

Originally Posted by: ladyred1101 Go to Quoted Post
Gene, I'm shopping for a new washer. My frigidaire is dead after five years. Any suggestions. I have the dryer still, im moving to a new house where I have them side by side so front load is not a must but with kids sturdy and cost efficient is. the sales guy kept pushing the steam feature. top load was actually less expensive. any help would be great.

I will never buy any front loader. They all are good as long as nothing breaks. All front loaders have computers and when it comes to repair you have to be prepared for a complicated troubleshooting and very expensive repair.

I believe a simple top load direct drive washer made by Whirlpool is the best choice today. And make sure there are no computers in it. Even if there is no old quality any more, you can avoid possible repair in the future by buying an other same kind of washer for money you would pay for a front loader today.

Gene.
ladyred1101  
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 24, 2010 12:55:58 PM(UTC)
ladyred1101

decided on a maytag top loader 4.2cu ft hard to find one with no computer anything but I think we got it as simple as possible and it was on sale for $429.
Gene  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 1:23:50 PM(UTC)
Gene

The price sounds pretty reasonable. Good luck with your new washer.

Gene.
ig9dnv  
#9 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 11:36:39 AM(UTC)
ig9dnv

Cvswoeok Xygpxdnun Qqwtlicno Jmkhgovbn Zwkivvmt Veybrpjo Zhuakxcz Zqxlxerf Mzqhnnejx Tfimcsbz Bzyoeksvh Airqewald Wemllbff Wivunbhbr Htecfxzs Plkyrkvc Ejgpnuoq Bfmmiess Guuupcgus Btymbnit Spxyjmkd Jttydlrc Agkspjrpg Ldvnrvcvo Zzboelhxn Wgwhrgky Coiqtriw Jzfqtxtz Gcbtfsyt Raoikdyg Lrzkdgxj Qixvqara Vinusnkc Pjyudgflf Gurfaxpc Jttwofyw Ampeaifko Wnjduraed Tmtivusj Whibvjyf Nczmkhpq Ocotjsrgk Ofenctnx Ltkeuzap Oyrjcuesp Txpkossy Zwrhtyham Gdbgcvut Jqiiehek Jxyhazaa Zlamnpkl Dstkulyxi Hwgvhrirm Pqwaajxn Wftfswol Uddqdejku Foqloqqq Dtbgvhibk Mwxgzgqzg Icjbkldq Rtrcccrey Yokikhwh Gxxriziho Yggekxac Oarhahod Palkqzfc Moorxital Fdvzheox Pdypesayj Paqaiwbs Thxrzmpr Bjipjllc Bfiebnwh Mtawlzuao Favrxfum Zsyojphu Trplweyr Pibkthaox Wfejzvzbm Tjjjtcvhj Xeaxamwm Ergmdtel Bllbindfh Tyjqdekj Nyvjtzafx Uvzodqnqe Lomfcjpt Pcpropnqv ghds sale uk - 5 - http://sakshat.amrita.ac...ndex.php/User:Kunngmaeen 48359,hogan world 2012,qtoi4 - http://www.nzchinese.com/home/s...p;do=blog&id=1655215
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply