Discuss

kenmore twinstack

in

Washer Repair

. "

I have a kemore twinstack since 2006 and has worked okay. Today the washer won't start, this happened right after

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Washer Repair » kenmore twinstack

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 06:42 PM

rlkareha is on a distinguished road
Default kenmore twinstack
Brand: Kenmore   Age: 1 - 5 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

I have a kemore twinstack since 2006 and has worked okay. Today the washer won't start, this happened right after I bought it, the sears repair came under warranty and said the timer was bad. They got the timer went to put it in and it was working fine, they left the timer telling me it was going to go again and replace the timer then,I did today. Now I have worked on appliances for 20 plus years, but now I'm stumped. It is electric nothing has changed since install, but the washer will only run when you turn the dyer on, open the dryer door the washer stops, turn the dryer on the washer will start as long as the washer is set to work(washer knob pushed in washer won't run). Anybody have any suggestions other than a exorsism? Randy

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.