Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
automaticblue  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 8, 2010 6:42:07 PM(UTC)
automaticblue

Groups: Registered

I Just Replaced The Wax Motor And The Control Panel Per My Repairman's Recommendation And The Damm Thing Still Won't Spin.
The Door Is Working And The Locking Light Is Lit. I Thought It Would Be More Green Or Politicaly Correct To Fix This Instead Of Taking It To The Dump And Buying A New One. I Guess I Was Wrong. Already Into The Repair $280.00 Can Anyone Help Me Please!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

troyd77143  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2010 9:13:45 AM(UTC)
troyd77143

Originally Posted by: automaticblue Go to Quoted Post
I Just Replaced The Wax Motor And The Control Panel Per My Repairman's Recommendation And The Damm Thing Still Won't Spin.
The Door Is Working And The Locking Light Is Lit. I Thought It Would Be More Green Or Politicaly Correct To Fix This Instead Of Taking It To The Dump And Buying A New One. I Guess I Was Wrong. Already Into The Repair $280.00 Can Anyone Help Me Please!

Check your balance switches and balance wiring harness for continuity, we replaced a ton of those in the early 2001 because the bottom switch and or harness would go bad, hope this helps.
dangoch  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2010 8:31:05 PM(UTC)
dangoch

Originally Posted by: troyd77143 Go to Quoted Post
Check your balance switches and balance wiring harness for continuity, we replaced a ton of those in the early 2001 because the bottom switch and or harness would go bad, hope this helps.

I've got the same no spin problem in my mah3000 neptune, my wax motor and control board were replaced many years ago (at $400 boo). Recently, I replaced the under capable original pump with an official fixed pump, worked great until today. Now I'm back to soaking wet clothes. I've gone through the cycle several times to make sure pump was working, YES, but now no spin. I have no idea where the balance switches and or harness are. I've checked the motor PCB, R11 is ok, not burned. The locked light comes on, but I never get any high speed spin. The motor is turning, I can hear the soaking wet towels sloshing around during the cycles. Can you provide a little more detail as to where the balance switches might be and what would I see if they were bad. Thanks, Dan
silvercbx  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:14:47 PM(UTC)
silvercbx

Do you still need help? I just went through a tedious problem with my MAH4000AWW and I may be able to help. We can go offline, if you wish. jjbigger@juno.com
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply