Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rsvaldi  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 2, 2010 8:40:30 PM(UTC)
rsvaldi

Groups: Registered

First let me just say that I am very impressed with this website and I find it most helpful. I'm so thankful there are such knowledgeable people out there willing to freely share their expertise with the rest of us.

Now then, my washer will not initiate the final spin cycle even though everything else seems to work just fine. I've already cleaned out my drain filter (found a bunch of loose change) but that did not solve the problem. I've also run the diagnostic sequence which, oddly enough the machine will do the high speed final spin in the diagnostic mode (but only in the diagnostic mode) and afterwards it blinks the error code 43, which if I understand correctly signals a bad control board.

The part I'm having trouble with is, since the spec sheet shows that there are actually two separate components labled "control board", which one do I change? Do I replace the upper push button control board, or is it the lower speed control board? Any insight into this is deeply appreciated. Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.