Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ohhhden  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 11:50:39 PM(UTC)
ohhhden

Groups: Registered

Hello,
My Kenmore Front Loader fell on its front onto concrete thankfully at the bottom of the ramp. The fall broke the ring around the timer. I have been able to straighten the timer and I don't mind the scuffs. The problem is we are quessing when we select the cycle we need by how many clicks. The ring around the selector is important to know which cycle the machine is on. A new one costs about $15 so I think I can take care of this myself. I have looked for a manual but, I have not found one. I just need to know if I can just pull the selector button off like an old radio knob or do I need to uncover and remove a locking ring or screw? Please help. My wife is going to drive me nuts...
thanks for allowing me to ask this question...
Ohhhden
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.