Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cosmo99  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 9:34:16 AM(UTC)
cosmo99

Groups: Registered

Dear all,
Firstly, THANK YOU if you are reading this post. I truly appreciate you taking your time. This is the problem.

Washer cycles: first it started that the cycle will not spin; today, it will not even drain during the wash cycle. When I select the rinse/drain cycle, the draining works; when I select the drain/spin cycle, it works.

I am thinking it is the timer or mode swutch, this is from what I can understand from reading so far.

Lastly, I am in need of your help to try to figure out as much as I can, as I am out of job and cannot afford to have a house call, ANY help will be appreciated. Please help and if I can solve this myself, I will be elated!
THANKS.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.