Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tpurkiss  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2010 6:50:22 PM(UTC)
tpurkiss

Groups: Registered

Hi,

Am new to this site but will get right to it. Our Neptune has been test of wills since it was new, as I have changed the machine control board, the door lock assembly, the motor control board and motor conversion, the drum bearings and added an upgraded pump, all of this has been installed over the last 0-6 years or so.

Last week it stopped again at the spin cycle. Replaced the lock assembly as we had one, no luck. Changed the upper machine board as again we had one, no luck. No burnt resistors noticed on either board.

Have checked the hose screens, all three balance switches and have ran the motor in the "delay" test it runs at 50 RPM and all seem OK.

Have re-checked the new door lock assembly and it works and the door light will come on if the start button is hit after the first or second shut down.

It fills properly until it shuts down and continues to fill when the start button is hit again.

When the timer is moved to the spin cycle, the pumps starts and empties the drum properly and it will then start to spin a few revolutions counter clockwise and stop, then it starts to go clockwise and the power light goes off every time.

I do not see a fuse on the new conversion motor board to check for failure. Is there a similar test for the new conversion motor and board?

Is there a test for the start / stop button? Any thoughts on what I might be missing here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Tom
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.