Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ningzhu  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 22, 2009 7:40:37 PM(UTC)
ningzhu

Groups: Registered

My GE profile washer worked the first load; after that when I put in the second load, I pushed the START botton, but water did not fill into the washer. I did some reseach on the internet and tried following things:
1. unpluged the washer, after three minuts, plugged back in, wait one minute, open and close the lid six times.
Result: Water did not fill
2. Checked the water supply to the washer --the washer water valve
Turned the water faucets off, removed the two fill hoses from behind the washer, put the hoses into the sink and held them well, opened the water faucets to see if water came out.
Result: water does come out.
3. 120 volts from the wall outlet
disconnected the washer and connected any other electric appliance.
Result: outlet works
4. I tried to fill water manually by using a bucket, then pushed the START botton, the washer does run, spin, and drain before the first rinse cycle. After that, the washer does not work since water doesn't fill into the unit. Result: Water doesn't fill into the washer.
5. I tried the option DRAIN & SPIN only(the model has), the washer did drain & spin completely.
Result: Spin works.

I'm wondering what causes this kind of problem. Someone mentioned it might be the control board.

Any suggestion or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Vincentm251  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2009 4:05:30 AM(UTC)
Vincentm251

Try holding the Back Button and My Cycles at the same time for 3 seconds. This will put you in the diagnostic mode and may give you a better idea where the problem is. The Inverter Board is very expensive. Just repaired my wifes GE Profile Washer and the problem ended up being a broken wire and a faulty Thermistor. I initially thought it was the inverter board. I would also check the wiring. If you need a copy of the manual that gives some trouble shooting tips let me know. This helped me fix my washer. Vince
ningzhu  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2009 10:46:15 AM(UTC)
ningzhu

Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm not sure what you mean by Back Button and My Cycle. Our washer is digital, and has four knobs. Load Size, Temperature, Options, and the cycle selection.
Where can I get the manual you mentioned?
Vincentm251  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:51:57 PM(UTC)
Vincentm251

My washer is a GE Harmony Profile Washer Model #WPGT 9350 with a digital touch screen. If this is the same model, I can e-mail you the manual. Vince
ningzhu  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:53:49 PM(UTC)
ningzhu

My washer is GE Profile, model WPRE6100G2WT. It does not have a touch screen. Sorry, I thought I had mentioned that in my first post. Given the difference, I'm not sure how much help the manual you have would be.
Thanks for the help you provided, though. We'll try some of your suggestions.
ajoswara  
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2010 3:56:21 PM(UTC)
ajoswara

Hi ningzhu, I have similar washer that you have and I am having the same problem. The problem I have is that there is no power going to the water switch, I tested the water switch and it works fine. Now I am not sure if the problem is caused by other part/s.

Thanks!
venicebeachvillas  
#7 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2012 7:30:30 AM(UTC)
venicebeachvillas

Originally Posted by: Vincentm251 Go to Quoted Post
My washer is a GE Harmony Profile Washer Model #WPGT 9350 with a digital touch screen. If this is the same model, I can e-mail you the manual. Vince

Hi Vince,

I have that 9350 model. Can you e-mail that manual the you mentioned to kevin_klasing@yahoo.com ?

Thanks
gtgz00173  
#8 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2012 3:04:49 AM(UTC)
gtgz00173

wrote:

The abdomen is among the most critical element of the human body have opted for a pet insurance coverage You'll by no means get the possibility to be there for your children again,louis vuitton handbags, because as soon as they develop up,louis vuitton handbags, that is it! So,louis vuitton shoes, you need to take every opportunity to be close to them and take care of them when they are youngFirst of all I'd like you to consider why do you worry?Please take a moment,louis vuitton official website, stop reading and spend 30 seconds considering what is the positive reason for worrying about anything?In my previous life as a counsellor I learned that we do everything we do for a reasonthoughts Just make sure to stick to the instructions on the label During the ultimate some several years, Koh Samui islands have grown for being among most preferred tourist spots around the planet Choice therapies can present secure and efficient ways to treat depression and a lot of men and women have chosen these After signing that multi-million dollar contract,louis vuitton handbags on sale, they would be established for lifeThe refractor lens is the simplest because it uses a convex lens to focus the light on the eyepieceRelated articles: è Pisanie artykulów - Forum Bukmacherskie & Forum Pokerowe BettingExpert.com
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply