Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
msurancher  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2009 10:26:08 AM(UTC)
msurancher

Groups: Registered

I have a Maytag Dependable Carel Plus Washer about 10 years old. The problem is that the digital display will freeze up on me while I am typing my selections into the machine. I can then unplug it and it will reset itself, but I have to unplug it for several hours. It I plug it in right away all I get is some led letters, an "l" an "i" and a "d". At least that is how it looks. It did freeze up on me once when I was changing the temerature of the water. Someone told me it might be the water valve. I have selected through all the different water temperatures since then and it works flawless. I am thinking it is the control circuit board. Could someone help me know for sure.

Thankyou
doug:)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.