Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
carsnrockmusic  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2009 1:25:17 PM(UTC)
carsnrockmusic

Groups: Registered

All of a sudden it started leaking water. The washer has always been terrible at staying balanced. Could this have caused a seal to wear resulting in a water to leak?

It's leaking badly and appears to come more towards the front of the unit (definitely not in the back). I've tried finding a maintenance/service manual online and have only found the operating manual and a parts manual.

I haven't got the slightest idea what could be causing this. Please if I can get any kind of assistance where I can do it myself or maybe an approximate cost to have someone else do it....any and all advice would be great.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

carsnrockmusic  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2009 3:58:48 PM(UTC)
carsnrockmusic

I found where it was leaking. The hole looks like it belongs however. Could this mean the seal was leaking?

Here are pictures of the hole.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
carsnrockmusic  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2009 7:13:44 AM(UTC)
carsnrockmusic

Would more information be needed? I tried searching the forum and found nothing...anyways any help at all is very much appreciated. Thanks. :)

Reason for me bumping this in less than 24 hours is my dishwasher also broke two weeks ago and ended up being cheaper to replace than fix. Can't afford to replace this or hire someone if it costs too much...thanks everyone.
carsnrockmusic  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 8, 2009 4:13:56 AM(UTC)
carsnrockmusic

I got my solution from selfhelpforums.com. Jeff over there is very knowledgeable and answers within a day. Anyways that hole doesn't belong there. It is the reason for it leaking (in case anyone looks at this thread with a similar issue).
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply