Hoping someone here has some advice for me. Recently my Samsung top load washer stopped filling during most of the wash cycles.
Here is what happens:
- Power on
- Fill washer with clothes/detergent
- Close lid
- Select wash (Normal is most frequently used)
- Washer drains tub of leftover water
- Washer starts to fill/spin tub at same time
- About 45 seconds later washer stops filling (tub still spins)
- ~6 minutes later the nF code is thrown because water level hasn't changed
Here are the things I have done so far:
- Pull/clean/replace the intake screens (no issues)
- Run through the quick tests - all seems good i think?
- Replaced the water level sensor with one from APP.com (just the sensor, not the hose itself due to time restraints)
Nothing I have done has changed anything. The washer still starts to fill and then stops. I don't think its the lid switch and here is why, if I set it to rinse/spin it will fill the entire tub (almost overfill) and it will run the entire cycle. I don't think it would run if the lid switch was bad, could be wrong?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!