Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mike.ekim  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 2, 2017 2:33:43 PM(UTC)
mike.ekim

Groups: Registered

I am trying to fix my LG front load washer that has started giving an LE code sometimes while washing. I have replaced the hall sensor and am still getting the code. I am in the process of replacing the wire harness to the hall switch and have noticed the presence of a very light amount of oil on the rear tub bearing. Also I can spin the tub by hand and hear a faint click as it turns. It spins freely and makes no other unusual sound. Is this an indication that the bearing is going bad? Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.