Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
LauraSpillman  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2016 12:42:13 PM(UTC)
LauraSpillman

Groups: Registered

My Ultimate Care II has been having issues with spinning for way too long. Usually I can manipulate the basket a bit and reset it to the spin cycle and it will work after one or two tries, but recently it's been taking five or six. I will open the lid a crack to see that it's working and sometimes its still even though it sounds like something is happening. However usually it looks like it is spinning, but then when the cycle is done everything is wet. Sometimes it looks like it hasn't spun at all, even though I've seen it spinning. Other times it will look somewhat spun with the clothes around the outside a bit, but they're still wet. So I am guessing I am having trouble with both spinning and draining. When the spin cycle starts it always sounds like it is draining though. I am confused about where to begin. It sounds like this washer has lots of spin issues, but that they could be attributed to several different parts. Is there any other information that would be helpful for troubleshooting purposes? I'm not sure how old the washer is, it came with the house...maybe 2003? It's the only date on the user instructions.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.