Discuss

Washer not cycling

in

Washer Repair

. "

I have a Maytag Bravos Quiet Series 3000 that I got from my sister who had it in storage for

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Washer Repair » Washer not cycling

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2016, 08:33 PM

Rp1212 is on a distinguished road
Angry Washer not cycling
Brand: Maytag   Age: 1 - 5 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

I have a Maytag Bravos Quiet Series 3000 that I got from my sister who had it in storage for about 2 years. When I'm first plugged in it and tried turning it on it was leaking because the water inlet had cracked so I replaced that. Then once I tried to officially run it on the clean washer cycle it ran for the first 3 minutes of the cycle then cut to the end, going from showing 57 minutes remaining straight to 4.

I ran it through the diagnostic and it was able to fill, spin, aggitate, and drain just fine. It did however give the code f70 and f84.

The lid locks with the indicator light coming on and all so I'm not sure why it is giving the f84 code.

Then there was no cloth or anything in the washer so I'm not sure why it would say overload. When I touch the inner tube I am able to move it around easily so it is not obstructed.

So I tried to run it through a normal cycle and it started to fill with water for about 30 seconds then stop, started to sound like the distant noise of an airplane taking off then drained and stopped.

Any ideas?

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.