Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
surfkalapaki  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 6, 2016 4:38:18 PM(UTC)
surfkalapaki

Groups: Registered

My Kenmore washer's gone wonky. It agitates while filling and when it has gone through the cycle (it doesn't complete the cycle on its own) instead it stops before the spin cycle and is full of water. If I move the timer to the spin cycle it agitates again still full of water.

If I move the timer to the 2nd rinse/spin cycle it will fill and spin at the same time (fills during spin cycle) which leaves me with soaking wet clothes (not good since my new dryer also broken)

After reading several posts it could be water inlet valve, timer, some sensor on lid...

I have solved my problem mcgyver style by turning off water at source during spin cycle...but...

wondering if I can narrow down to one part. If not, buying 4 parts for an old washer may not be better than just get a new one??
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.