Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
celisup78  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2015 11:06:53 AM(UTC)
celisup78

Groups: Registered

My control board went on my Frigidaire washer (diagnosed as Eb3 code - but the incoming voltage was fine) and the washer would shut off randomly during the cycles. I replaced with a used control board. When installed the washer powers on, but instead of filling with water I now get a "ddo" code for the dispensing door after pressing start. I put back in the old control board and it starts just fine (shutting off problem/Eb3 code happens sporadically).

I take a look at my detergent dispensing drawer. There is no magnet for the reed switch. I don't think that there ever was. Perhaps my model did not use one?

I compared the back of the two control boards and found that the new/used one has an extra 2-wire plug port that my original control board does not have (see attached image, port circled in red). What are the chances that the washer that this new/used control board came from had the detergent dispensing door reed switch and it was controlled by this port? If so, could I just bypass this by connecting the two ends with a wire?

FYI, old control board made by electrolux is part # 134848200, the new/used one is #134529400. Both should be interchangeable with 137006000. Thanks for any help. This site has helped me fix my fridge a year ago.

UserPostedImage
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.