Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dewjam  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 10:41:20 AM(UTC)
dewjam

Groups: Registered

Hi, The unit worked occasionally, but now does not pass self test. I have an older, beat up, abused, worn out GHW9100LW that keeps on ticking, and I want to get the 9150PW0 online (much less use, springs/shocks tight, overall better condition).working on a fix for washer, it does not complete the spin portion of self test, C03 is last number. I replaced relays on Central Control unit, checked the connector pin spread, tested MC unit in other washer (works), 5v Signal Voltage to MCU from CCU, 120 line voltage to MCU. I checked the motor windings about 7.2 Ohm all around. The working unit has motor winding resistance of 6.6 Ohm. The specs say 6 Ohm, or some say 4-6 Ohm. What is the source of winding resistance in the motor? Is it a capacitance type inline component, or the IR loss through the copper? Is 7.2 Ohms the problem (seems minor)? I really want to resolve this, get the newer clean machine up. Low funds, need help, appreciate any comments. Thank you...
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.