Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dmclaughlin  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 7:31:29 AM(UTC)
dmclaughlin

Groups: Registered

Hi Folks -

I have an intermittent leak from my Cabrio that appears to originate at or around the bleach dispensing tray (back left corner). The leak seems to occur during/after bulky loads. Water appears to drip from the bleach tray (lid spring above is rusted) and down the inside of the washer.

I've disassembled the washer and visually inspected the hoses and trays, and all appear to be solid.

Is this a design flaw, or a broken part? Overfilling bleach tray? Over spray from the filling cycle that's making its way over the top of the drum? There appear to be many similar questions about Cabrios, but I can't find a resolution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

ckshow1  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2015 8:38:31 AM(UTC)
ckshow1

I had this same issue with my Cabrio washer and it wash just short of two years old. The leak started out minor and got much worse it was leaking down the left side of the machine between the tub and the outer wall. The cause ended up being the overfilling of the detergent and softer reservoirs. The only way to fix this is to replace the solenoid assy. located under the control panel hood. The solenoids are sold as a whole assembly and are not repairable individually. This corrected my problem.
Tbaker23  
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2015 6:41:21 AM(UTC)
Tbaker23

I was glad to find a thread with my identical issue and model. Rusted left hinge, dripping down side above and below the washer dispenser assembly. A solenoid assembly is mentioned as the culprit. I am not finding the selenoid assembly in parts diagram. Help with part number? Any other tips on replacing that and difficulty, would you replace rusted hinge too or leave it? Thanks for ideas

I actually think the front and rear dispensers are overflowing. Same solenoid?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply