Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fesims  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2015 7:42:51 PM(UTC)
fesims

Groups: Registered

My wife and I have recently had an odd issue with our washer. The washer will start the cycle as normal, it will draw hot and/or cold water, agitate, and then drain. The washer will then drain all the water out, but the drain pump will not turn off. The drain pump runs for 2-3 minutes after the water is completely out, and then the cycle will stop and the timer will turn off. Upon trying to start the cycle again, or run the "quick rinse," or other cycle, the drain pump will kick on and continue to try to drain water that is not in the tub. If it is left to set long enough, the cycles will start again, but they always get stuck on the drain, and will not automatically switch to refill or rinse. I have checked the lid switch and the pump and both are working fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.