Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dandur805  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 1, 2015 10:58:19 PM(UTC)
Dandur805

Groups: Registered

Like you, ours started doing the same thing. Even empty it gets a F 70 code and that is with the machine empty. I have not narrowed it down yet, and everything I read online says that it is Overloaded....but again, the machine is empty. When it gets ready to go into spin mode, if you listen to it, it will start to spin "slow speed" and you can hear it "shift"? but it sounds like it tries that several times and a grinding noise, more like gear or teeth missing. And I think that that is the problem. It has to be in the motor rotor, or roter position sensor, or the drive hub. I don't want to think it could be the stator because of the price. Same with the other pieces, but it is easy to change the things and definitely cheaper than buying a new machine. I will have this figured out in a couple days and will post my answer.

None of the repair places online have hit this one, but the overload sensor, I think is the culprit........and that, if I am not mistaken is the Rotor position Sensor $180.00.:rolleyes:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.