Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mbmiller34  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 10:08:24 AM(UTC)
Mbmiller34

Groups: Registered

Have a front loader kenmore washer that is having draining issues. Sometimes it will drain other times I'll come down and the clothes are soaking wet. I've also come down to put wash in and found standing water in the drum (very rare). So far I've been simply rerunning the final spin cycle and that clears things up without issue.

I've noticed if running on heavy cycle or mildly over loading it will result in soaking wet clothes. And when I say mildly overloaded I really don't think its overloaded.

So far I have checked the hoses going to pump and found nothing inside. The rotator propeller is rather stiff to turn using my fingers. I haven't check the drain hose yet but it appears to drain just fine when it does drain. I hear lots of water being flushed out when I do the second final spin

Any ideas?

Model #970-C42162-00
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.