|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
Kenmore front loader 4027 leaks suds and won't drain
Model Number: 796.40272900 Brand: Kenmore Age: 1 - 5 years
Hello all...first post here. My Kenmore front load (LG made i think) 4027 occasionally will do the following:
1. shake like hell during the spin cycle,
2. spill suds from the detergent door as well as the loading door,
3. not drain completely, leaving the clothes wet and sudsy.
I have propped the machine up at a 45-degree angle and checked:
1. the shock absorbers - all are intact and fine
2. the drain pipes - not kinked and don't seem to be clogged
3. the drain pipe filter/catch - clean and free of obstructions
4. the pump impeller - spins freely
I cant figure this out and it's killing me. Seems to happen almost all the time when I'm doing a load of towels.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Kenmore front loader washer spins but doesn't drain||SweetiePTMary||Washer Repair||5||12-22-2012 08:05 PM|
|Kenmore front loader won't drain or spin||twbrans||Washer Repair||1||08-03-2010 06:26 PM|
|Kenmore Front Loader:Won't spin and now won't drain||Sweetpeach||Washer Repair||0||05-03-2010 05:42 AM|
|Kenmore Front Loader:Won't spin and now won't drain||Sweetpeach||Washer Repair||0||05-03-2010 05:39 AM|
|Kenmore front loader won't drain||woodyak||Washer Repair||5||07-23-2008 06:21 AM|