Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mlo777  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 28, 2014 9:48:48 PM(UTC)
mlo777

Groups: Registered

I have a Kenmore Elite model 11026922503 washing machine. I bought it in 12/2003. So it is 11 years old.
When I turn it on it fills with water, but will not agitate, it just hums and then will cause the circuit breaker to shut it off. I then have to go outside to the breaker box to flip the switch on. I let it fill with water, put soap in the tub and then I manually agitate the cloths back and forth with my hands . I then turn the control knob to rise and the water goes out of the tub and then it spins the cloths and then fills up with water again to rise the cloths but will not agitate. So I manually agitate the cloths to get the soap out of them and then turn the control knob to spin and it will spin the cloths to get all the water out of them.

Any ideas what is wrong? Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.