Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cidhawk  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2014 7:43:19 AM(UTC)
cidhawk

Groups: Registered

This week my washer has started to fill during the spin cycle.

It doesn't start immediately. Once the rinse cycle is complete the tub stops agitating and then starts to spin. The water drains and after about 30 seconds the fill starts. It continues to fill during the entire spin cycle and stops when the spin cycle is complete. It doesn't overfill as it seems to drain faster than it fills.

It does this on all three wash types (normal, whites, delicates).

I've pulled the timer and checked the pin outs for rinse fill and wash fill and they are both open during the spin cycle.

I've checked the water level switch tube and it blows clean and the tub will stop filling properly during the normal wash and rinse cycles.

Any ideas on what I should check next? I'm not an expert but have some diy'er experience and want to avoid throwing parts at this thing.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.