Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
royafuze  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 1, 2014 2:19:17 PM(UTC)
royafuze

Groups: Registered

Hey guys,
I need some help. Our new portable Magic Chef Washer (shown here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Magic...Portable-Washer/20656384 arrived yesterday and I just started using it today.

The first issue was that it gave me an "Error Code 4", which after reading the manual, means that it did not drain properly after 4 minutes. It would not go to the rinse cycle automatically. I did everything correctly and the drain hose is not too high since I am using your conventional drain hole in the wall. That's why I was puzzled. However, I simply just opened the lid and closed it again and it started up the rinse. I thought that was the end the problems. But nope.

I already noticed that the tub was tilted maybe 15 minutes into the cycle, but I thought that was the way this machine was supposed to work. I soon found out this was not the case when it started spin cycle and the machine was walking across the room, shaking violently. I had to manhandle it to prevent it from going further to the other wall. The tilt of the wash tub caused dents in the casing of the washing machine as well.

I don't get it. The machine is brand new and my load did not even reach the top of the basket. Is there any hope in a self repair? Or should we swap for another machine? Thanks for any assistance!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.