Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CRAIG1978  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:08:17 AM(UTC)
CRAIG1978

Groups: Registered

My Admiral Washer Machine Is Putting The Wrong Temperature Water Into The Fill Tub. When I Select The Cold Cold Setting Temp The Cold Begins To Fill Then After A Few Seconds The Cold Stops Filling And The Hot Water Begins To Enter. It Sporadically Will Alternate From Cold To Hot Without Me Choosing Hot Water And Hot Water Is Favored By The Washer And Not Me. What I Did Was Bypassed The Hot Water Valve From The House And Installed A Y Splitter Hose So I Have Only Cold Water Going Into The Hot And Cold Ports Of The Water Inlet Valve At Rear Of Washer. I Can Hear And See That Even Still Just Having Cold Going In The Washer Is Still Trying To Put Hot Water In Since The Hot Water Has A Reduced And Slower Flow Rate Than The Cold? Is This Normal And I Have Cleaned The Screens On The Water Inlet Valve But Have Not Checked The Ohm Continuity Of The Valve Or Temp Switch? Which Part Or Parts Could Be Bad. Thanks Craig
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.