Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jnissen1982  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 11, 2014 4:40:40 PM(UTC)
jnissen1982

Groups: Registered

Bought a washer at lowes got the protection plan. Tech came out replaced the pump, but that didn't solve the problem. was told that it needed a new CCU but lowes would not buy that and basically gave us our money back let us keep machine. Bought a new CCU with APP website, installed and still nothing.

This Machine turns on and we try to start a cycle. It beeps like it does when it starts and water should be running but it isn't. Checked the water pressure (good) and the inlet valves ohm out properly (right around 600). Is there any way to tell is the valves are failing mechanically? Is there another possible failure that I am not thinking of? (Since it has a new ccu and a new pump). Just looking for something to test to make sure.....

UPDATE:
Water runs on hot but not cold. When run on hot though it still wont cycle. When run on cold it drains the hot but no water flow. Should be a inlet valve correct? why wont it run the cycle on hot though?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.