Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BeagleRow  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 4:53:18 AM(UTC)
BeagleRow

Groups: Registered

This machine is 3 years old. It has never gotten clothes clean. Maytag service techs (and 3 other private techs sent out by Homedepot or Maytag) said the machine is operating property and performing as it should. My response was always "then I guess the machine is not expected to clean clothes!" From that comment I would receive a "knowing" smile and nod. I am extremely frustrated. I did replace the actuator recently (thank you and your staff) and the problem of not draining and spinning is fixed. Still leaves clothes dirty. Any organic material is still on the items, and simple powder will not even wash off. We call the machine a clothes wetter.

Is there anything I can do? I have used all types of soaps, washing machine cleaners (including the one you sell) and no difference. Powdered Tide seems to work better if I put the power in the tub (even dissolved in hot water) but that usually just leave some on the laundry.

Thanks in advance for any helpful hints or suggestions - maybe this is just a lousy washer.....:mad:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.