Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DCNoVa  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 2, 2014 12:12:24 PM(UTC)
DCNoVa

Groups: Registered

I originally posted this as a Kenmore and it's a GE (sorry duh!). So I'm reposting (as I didn't get replies due to error).
After I press "start," the unit clicks on and begins to fill like normal. Then after a few seconds (and very little water, though the unit is set on "large" or "extra large" load), the unit begins to agitate and the water turns off. The whole cycle goes forward, with only a small bit of water in the tub. Sounds like it agitates fine and progresses through the cycles correctly, but only with that tiny amount of water. Other times, it works just fine (fills up, agitates, drains, and spins). Can't seem to pinpoint any particular setting this does it on more than the others, as it sometimes does it on every setting, otherwise doesn't do it at all.
I also noticed that often when I take the laundry out after final spin, it's very wet--like it either isn't spinning correctly at the end or it's re-filling with some water after the spin cycle. Any ideas?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.