Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cdnhawk02  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 3:19:11 PM(UTC)
cdnhawk02

Groups: Registered

Model D7003KW419
Serial HF586334
GE Stackable

Hello all,

Desperately need your help once again. Discovered a small crack in the tub seal of a stackable washer/dryer combo that my mother owns.

I have been reading through the forums and cannot find the details i require to take this stackable washer apart.

I have been able to remove the front covers with no issues. Can visually see a small crack in the tub seal. The part number WH08X10004 seems VERY expensive, which i believe is associated to the GE naming convention :)

Does Frigidaire make a cheaper version of the same part?

Does anyone have any specific manuals or breakdowns of how to remove the washer tub assembly? I have only found the standard removal procedure for stand alone machines. Just need to gauge if this job is going to be a two day or one day.

Much appreciate all your help in advance. God i love this forum, it has saved me thousands of dollars at the very least.

Cheers,

Jason
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.