Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Cookie82  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2014 1:48:16 PM(UTC)
Cookie82

Groups: Registered

I just replaced both shock absorbers. Both had broken and the tub assy was just hanging from the springs only. Tested with a small load, when it goes into spin cycle I hear a banging noise as it spins up, really loud. Pulled the rear panel, both suspension springs are intact, drive belt is in good order. Noise seems to come from inside the tub itself as it rotates. I can spin the main pulley freely and the belt tracks true. If I watch from the front it seems the tub is rotating eccentrically. The huge counterweight on the top of the tub is securely in place. Any ideas?

Thank you!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.