Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dsiegel12  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:45:17 AM(UTC)
dsiegel12

Groups: Registered

Have this washer, the spin cycle stopped working so we bought a new clutch kit for it. I took the machine apart and got the clutch replaced. Everything when back together ok but when I tried the spin cycle I could hear the motor running but the tub did not spin. I dissembled the machine again but am now stuck, I cannot get the gearcase to insert as far as it should. No matter how I rotate it or push on it the thing stops an inch short of being able to bolt the motor into place. I’ve event tried removing the new clutch and cam but still the shaft on the gearcase just seems to stop. Is there something I am missing that could be causing this?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.