Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Doug51  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 9, 2013 4:24:49 PM(UTC)
Doug51

Groups: Registered

Thanks for all the help with the overfilling problem it was solved through a suggestion by Denman and cut off 1/2" of the hose it worked
Now I have a new problem actually this has been on going for some time. My washing will not drain this is a intermittent problem sometimes this will not happen for weeks at other times its all the time and I have to turn the timer until the pump catches.
Again any help will be appreciated
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

HumboldtRepairMan  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 9, 2013 6:04:58 PM(UTC)
HumboldtRepairMan

Could be the timer getting stuck intermittently or the wires going to the drain pump or drain pump has an intermittent problem........shopvac your drain hose line and clean out your drain pump you may find a coin trap that's clogged but the fact that your saying you can advance your timer and it works is suspicious and pointing towards the timer starting to get faulty or you have a bad/corroded connection at the timer or the pump. Also check your voltage supply going to the timer make sure your getting 120v and you have good and adequate wiring and breaker to use with whatever you may have connected to the same circuit if you have less then 120v you have a voltage drop or something going on in your electrical in the house
http://www.appliancepartspros.c...r-maytag-mah3000aww.html
Doug51  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:59:38 AM(UTC)
Doug51

I just ran it another time, when it got to the first rinse it did not drain so I manually spun the dial around two times and I t started draining then it went through the other spins including supersonic and they worked fine.
Still no idea what is going on
I replaced the bearings, wax motor and looked at the circuit board it appears fine
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply