Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
John22307  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2013 4:53:33 PM(UTC)
John22307

Groups: Registered

I am working on this front load washer which won't do anything. I have power but nothing happens on any cycle when you push the start button. The repair manual instructions for testing of the circuit boards states that the five led's will light when the program selector knob is at the 6 o'clock position the spin speed knob is at the 9 o'clock position and you hold the prewash button and press the power button at the same time. It goes on to say that if the control unit does not go into the test mode to check the connections on the control unit and if good, replace the control unit.

Here is where I'm confused: This machine has 3 circuit boards. The first is in the control panel(part # 8182351) and is called cntrl elec. The second is part # 8183137 and is called the electronic control board. The third is part # 8183136 and is called control.

Which of these boards is the manual referring to when it won't go into the diagnostic mode?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.